Skip to main content

Year: 2019

Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Program

Do you know a high school student who wants to spend a year abroad? The Council on International Educational Exchange, or CIEE, a nonprofit organization, is looking for students with U.S. citizenship who are between 15 and 18 (birthdates: Feb. 1, 2002 – Aug. 1, 2005) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply for a fully-funded academic year in Germany.

Continue reading