Looking for a different venue for your events? Consider the German-American Heritage Museum as culture rich option. We are the perfect place for your next meeting, lecture or function.
With the elegant settings of our permanent exhibit and the added benefit our our visiting exhibits, you can offer not only a room for your event, but also entertainment included.
The Museum is available for cultural functions, receptions, corporate functions, client/employee appreciations, award ceremonies, holiday parties, and more.
We have seating capabilities for 50 people and standing room for 120.
- A deposit of 25% of the rental fee is due to reserve the space upon signing of the contract.
- The remainder of the rental payment will be due prior to the rental at an agreed upon date at least three business days prior to the rental.
- Renters may not enter the building prior to the start time of the rental and must leave the building by the end time of the rental, or the renter will be subject to additional charges.
- Delays of more then 15 min will be charged as a full hour.
- If food is served a cleaning service of $ 50 will be charged.
- If the organization enters into an agreement to rent the museum 3 or more times in a period of 1 year, an additional 15% discount will apply.