New GAHF Board of Directors
On Saturday, Dec. 12, GAHF held its virtual annual meeting followed by the last Board of Directors meeting for 2020, which was also held via Zoom.
The annual meeting reviewed all of our events and programs which had taken place in 2020, most of them virtual, since we had to close our doors in mid-March due to the coronavirus pandemic. We also announced our new roster of nine board members. Five were incumbent or returning board members whose terms were expiring this year.
- Robin Estey from Yardley, PA
- William Holly from Coral Gables, FL
- John Manoyan from San Francisco, CA
- Hans Stein from Philadelphia, PA, and
- Hank Stoffel from Auburn, CA.
The four new members who joined our board include:
- Stephen Hollender from Berea, OH
- Rebecca Markert from Verona, WI
- Ulrich Pelz from Sacramento, CA
- Daniel Villanueva from Reno, NV.
As part of the board meeting, the executive committee is now composed of the following elected members:
Don Thureau was elected to serve as president and John Manoyan will continue to serve on the executive committee as president emeritus. Daniel Villanueva was elected 1st vice-president. All other officers remained the same. They are Guntwin Galleisky, 2nd vice-president, Hank Stoffel, 2nd vice-president emeritus, Hardy von Auenmueller as treasurer, and Robin Estey as secretary.
We will be updating the website with our new Board members and officers in the coming days.